Xircus NFT Tokenomics and Deal Stages

This article will explain the token sale process how it’s divided into multiple rounds. See the image below. To read more details about each stage, scroll further below the image.

Token economy and deal stages — click the image to enlarge

XIRCUS token sale stages

The contribution commences in BNB only — make sure you have BNB to contribute. Send your contribution from desktop (laptop/computer) and use Metamask to send the transaction. WalletConnect is not working at the moment.

Round 1: Private ‘community” Sale (in progress)

Start date: August 7, 2021
End date: August 8, 2021

For sale: Only 1.3% of the total supply (1.300.000)
Price: $0.077 per XIRCUS token

Minimum contribution: 0.75 BNB
Maximum contribution: 12 BNB

Vesting period: 4 months. 25% of the purchased tokens will be unlocked during the Token Generation Event (TGE), the remaining 75% of your purchased tokens will be unlocked over the next following 3 months

Round 2: Private Sale

Start date: August 17, 2021
End date: August 21, 2021

To secure your slot in this private sale round: click here

For sale: Only 4% of the total supply (4.000.000)
Price: $0.082 per XIRCUS token

Minimum contribution: 0.75 BNB
Maximum contribution: 12 BNB

Vesting period: 4 months. 25% of the purchased tokens will be unlocked during the Token Generation Event (TGE), the remaining 75% of your purchased tokens will be unlocked over the next following 3 months

Round 3:

Pre-sale A

Start date: September 10, 2021

For sale: Only 5.7% of the total supply (5.700.000)
Price: $0.09 per XIRCUS token

Minimum contribution: 0.75 BNB
Maximum contribution: 12 BNB

Vesting period: 4 months. 25% of the purchased tokens will be unlocked during the Token Generation Event (TGE), the remaining 75% of your purchased tokens will be unlocked over the next following 3 months

Pre-sale B

Start date: September 20, 2021

For sale: Only 5.7% of the total supply (5.700.000)
Price: $0.10 per XIRCUS token

Minimum contribution: 0.75 BNB
Maximum contribution: 12 BNB

Vesting period: 4 months. 25% of the purchased tokens will be unlocked during the Token Generation Event (TGE), the remaining 75% of your purchased tokens will be unlocked over the next following 3 months

Pre-sale C

Start date: September 27, 2021

For sale: Only 5.7% of the total supply (5.700.000)
Price: $0.11 per XIRCUS token

Minimum contribution: 0.75 BNB
Maximum contribution: 12 BNB

Vesting period: 4 months. 25% of the purchased tokens will be unlocked during the Token Generation Event (TGE), the remaining 75% of your purchased tokens will be unlocked over the next following 3 months

Round 4: Public sale / IDO

Start date: September 30

For sale: Only 3% of the total supply (3.000.000)
Price: $0.25 per XIRCUS token

Minimum contribution: To be announced
Maximum contribution: To be announced

Vesting period: no vesting period, fully unlocked.

Information about the token sale

The tokens will be for sale on our very own Xircus Auction platform 🎉. Starting from the regular “private sale” stage (August 14, 2021) there will be a few changes:

  • All participants are required to complete the process of whitelisting
  • A referral program will be available!

More information about the upcoming token sale will be shared in the upcoming days here in Medium and on our Token sale resources page.

Stay tuned!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our social channels.

--

--

--

The world’s first multi-chain gamified DAO platform that allows users to create and deploy custom NFT marketplaces. https://xircus.app/

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

{UPDATE} Girl's War Z Hack Free Resources Generator

Digital Privacy

{UPDATE} King of Party! Hack Free Resources Generator

ServMon HackTheBox Walkthrough

{UPDATE} Prison Escape Games : Break Hack Free Resources Generator

How to Prevent Your Remote Workers From Causing a Data Breach

7 Reasons why I ❤️ Chrome OS

Lossless x Fight Legends | Partnership Announcement

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Xircus NFT

Xircus NFT

The world’s first multi-chain gamified DAO platform that allows users to create and deploy custom NFT marketplaces. https://xircus.app/

More from Medium

XP.Network provides cross-chain NFT-bridge for Smartplace

PIST Monthly Report (DEC. 2021)

How might crypto platforms educate crypto early adopters to engage with NFT? (II)

MATRIXETF IS A PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR INVESTORS.