Xircus is thrilled to announce its collaboration with Draper Startup House in launching Manila’s first-ever Hackathon. This event provides a one-of-a-kind chance for developers, entrepreneurs, and innovators to collaborate and create cutting-edge ideas utilizing Xircus Web3 Protocol, regardless of coding experience. By participating, attendees will not only have the opportunity to display their skills and creativity, but they will also gain visibility for their project and the possibility to win great rewards. Are you a developer/designer/entrepreneur? Join us and be a part of this exciting adventure!
Not in Manila? No worries! The hackathon series will be expanded to additional cities around the globe to join in real-life hackathon events. Besides that, we are establishing a collaboration with the market leader in online hackathon organizations so that everyone from anywhere can participate soon!
Xircus x Draper: Hackathon
The first-ever Xircus x Draper Web3 Protocol Hackathon will enable people and organizations to influence the direction of web3 technology. Held in partnership with Draper Startup House and their partners like DevCon the hackathon gives participants the chance to present their ideas, get guidance plus advice, and test and launch their dApps (Decentralized Applications) with the community.
Xircus Hackathon for everyone
We believe that everyone should be able to participate in the exciting world of decentralized technology at Xircus. As a result, we are thrilled to host our first Xircus hackathon in Manila, which is open to people of all coding levels and backgrounds.
This hackathon is for you if you are a seasoned developer, marketer, designer, entrepreneur, or simply interested in the world of blockchain technology with of course Web3 in particular. You’ll be able to create and launch your own decentralized apps in minutes with our no-code option without knowing a single line of code, easy as just clicking, and dragging and dropping like Lego blocks or choosing the low-code option building from scratch in just a matter of hours.
Those with coding skills can use our XircusSDK to create DApps in a day and participate in the hackathon.
Therefore, this hackathon is the ideal chance for you to explore your skills and connect with like-minded people in the community whether you’re a developer, a backend engineer, a frontend engineer, a designer, a marketing professional, a hustler, an entrepreneur, or simply a web3 professional. Join us and Xircus will help you build your future on user-owned internet.
Why YOU should join?
- Networking Opportunities: Meet with other like-minded individuals in the industry, build connections, and create long-lasting partnerships.
- Expert Advice: Get advice from industry experts, mentors, and facilitators who will be available to help you throughout the hackathon.
- Community Outreach: Connect with the broader web3 community and collaborate with others to develop new and exciting applications and ideas.
- Market Validation: Showcase your ideas to the industry and gain valuable feedback, exposure, and recognition.
- Fun and Creativity: Engage in a fun and creative environment while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of web3 technology.
- Prize Money: Stand a chance to win attractive prizes and gain a head start for your project or business.
- Diverse and Inclusive: Encourage diversity and inclusiveness in the industry and connect with a wide range of individuals from different backgrounds and expertise.
Let’s build the future of the internet together. Join now to take part in the web3 technology moment to define the future! Participate in the Xircus x Draper Web3 Protocol Hackathon in Manila to encounter a singular fusion of innovation, creativity, and technology.
Only for early sign-ups, Click here to register now for the Xircus x Draper Hackathon today and receive a Swag Pack full of goodies.
Xircus is in town!